Wednesday 4 April 2012

Quick Update

Hello...

Sorry to have not blogged for so long. I'm really in the final stages of writing the piano score of the main bit of the opera now - probably about a day away in fact. Hope to write about it soon....but suffice to say things have been going well but I'm totally knackered! Opera writing is such a long haul and I don't think I've ever written so much music in this amount of time.

That's it for now, but hope to get back to this in a few days after I have got a complete piano score for the main body (i.e. not including the bits with spoken dialogue over them which the community groups will be involved in) in a few days time....

Do think of me over Easter as I shall be at the desk for all of it...must pick up some chocolate to see me through...

No comments:

Post a Comment